- Full-duplex receiver enables simultaneous TX/RX within 144/440MHz bands as well as V/V and U/U receiver capability.
- Eight full RGB color LEDs enabling you to customize your display colors in the set mode.
- Fully independent frequency, audio level and squelch knobs for right and left VFOs make it seem more like operating two monoband radios rather than a dual band transceiver.
- Cross-band repeater function
- Computer programmable with free software
- “Set Mode” menus are divided into basic and advanced, allowing you to assign less frequently used modes such as auto power off or busy channel lockout to set and forget.
- Large heatsink and quiet fan for stability while operating
- Wide and narrow ceramic filters enable true narrow band operation
- Two speaker ports located on the back.
- Manual shift and offset direction setting plus preset and programmable auto-repeater settings.
- 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks, 100 right-only/100 left-only memories, 100 dual memories, 5 pairs of programmed-scan channels, and 2 call channels.
VHF 136-174 MHz
UHF 400-438 MHz
Modulation: 16K0F3E(FM)/8K50F3E(Narrow FM)/F1E(Optional digital voice)/F2D(1200bps)/A3E(RX only/AM)
NOTE: 9600bps packet is not usable
Channel steps: 5, 6.25, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100KHz
Memory channel: Free-programmable 1000ch / R+L 100ch each / dual 100ch / VHF CALL & UHF CALL 1ch each / 5 pairs program scan
Antenna impedance: 50ohm unbalanced
Frequency stability: +/- 2.5ppm
Power Supply Requirement: 13.8V DC +/- 15% Negative ground
Current Drain: Approx. 12A TX high / 0.6A RX max. / 0.4A RX squelched
Operating temperature: -10digC to +60digC (+14digF to 140digF)
Dimensions (w/o projection): 140(W) x 60(H) x 188(D) mm 5.5″(W) x 2.4″(H) x 7.4″(D)
Weight: Approx. 1.3Kg (45.9oz)
Power Output: High 50W / Mid 20W / Low 5W(approx.)
Mid power freely programmable in set mode between 50 and 5W
Modulation system: Variable Reactance Frequency Modulation
Spurious emission: Less than -60dB
Maximum frequency deviation: +/- 5 KHz (FM) / +/- 2.5 KHz (NFM)
Receive system: Double-conversion superheterodyne
Sensitivity (-12dB SINAD): -14dBu(0.20uV) or better
Intermediate frequency: VHF main : 21.7MHz/450KHZ
UHF main : 30.85MHz/455kHz
Squelch: -18.0 dBu (0.1 uV) or less
Selectivity: Wide FM : (-6dB) F15kHz or less / (-50dB) F30kHz or less
Narrow FM : (-6dB) F9kHz or more / (-50dB) F20kHz or less
Audio output power: 2.0 W (8 ohm, 10% distortion)